Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our new life!

Hello All,

I created this new blog to mainly show little Joelson off. I should have done it sooner but it is a lotta work bringing up baby on your own.

Joelson is 5 months old and 3 weeks. He is my everything. I love watching him grow and I cant believe how adorable he is. I get emotional often over him. He is just so dear to my heart and I know that everything happens for a reason and Joelson is the best reason for anything to happen in my life.

I have definitely learned how to trust God in these past 5 months of Joelson's life. Joelson's life is so much more important than mine now and I truly understand that. He has totally changed me as a person.

When Joe left me it was definitely the hardest thing I have ever and am currently still going through in my life. God knows what he is doing though and I have learned big lessons this past year. I continually give God my worries, problems and fears and he helps me get through things. He has blessed me with an amazing baby and I couldn't ask for anything else!

I will try and post pictures and fun things regularly but remember I am a single parent now. Please keep Joelson and I in your prayers.

Love,

Jessica and Little Joelson

3 comments:

  1. Hurray! Another blogging mommy!! I totally agree blogging with a little one is near impossible, but it is so great to have these digital memories (especially when I still haven't even purchased a regular baby book for Steven). I'll be "following" it from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm glad you started a Jessica and Joelson blog! It will be fun to keep up with what's going on with that stinkin' adorable baby of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are blogging again too. It is such a great way to keep up and feel like you are a little closer. Joelson is getting so big. You both look great.

    ReplyDelete